Friday, June 23, 2006

A book and a friend

I am going to be absent for a few days, researching in Wiltshire, so in the interim, thought I'd post a photo of a couple of members of my backup team during an off duty moment. I'm not sure what my husband Roger was reading at the time I posted the photo, but obviously something engrossing. Our dog Taz decided to join him and take the weight off his paws.

When I return, it'll be to the official publication of The Greatest Knight in paperback. I understand there's going to be an advertising campaign in various shopping centres throughout the South of England and it looks as if Amazon UK is already despatching copies as the book has suddenly taken a sharp leap upwards. I feel a little nervous, but on William's behalf rather than mine!




No comments: